Happy Cinco de Mayo lovelies!
Are you ready to celebrate? Whether your celebration is big or small these easy caramel churro cheesecake bars are sure to be a hit! With their creamy cheesecake centers & cinnamon sugar topping they are the perfect sweet treat! Just whip together some fresh guacamole, fish tacos, & pineapple lime soda and you’ll have the ultimate Cinco de Mayo spread…well, in my opinion!
- 2 (8-ounce) cans Pillsbury Crescents – the seamless sheets work great!
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 jar caramel sauce (found in ice cream isle)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F & grease a 13-by-9-inch baking dish
- In a large bowl, cream together the cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, egg, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the remaining 1/2 cup of sugar and cinnamon.
- Unroll one can of crescent roll dough and press into bottom of baking dish. If your crescents have seams, press together to seal.
- Sprinkle dough with 1 tbsp of cinnamon sugar mix.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the dough and top with second can of crescent dough. Press seams together if necessary.
- Generously top with remaining cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until puffy and deep golden brown. Transfer to a cooling rack.
- Let cool completely, then place in fridge for 2 hour or until ready to eat.
- When ready to eat, cut into bars and drizzle with caramel sauce!
These are delicious and a new favorite! I hope you love them too! Some sliced strawberries would put this over the top!
What do you have planned for Cinco de Mayo? I’d love to hear your ideas in the comments below!
Recipe adapted from ohbiteit.com