Hello, Lovelies! Can you believe it’s Friday? We’ve made it! I hope you find some time to relax with your loved ones over this weekend. Maybe start a new project, plant pretty flowers, or bake something delicious & sweet! Whatever your plans are, I wish you the best! It looks like it may be a rainy weekend here in Nashville, but sometimes there’s nothing better than cuddling up in your favorite blanky (mine’s faux fur!) and having a movie night! Especially with the hubby & puppies!
Here are my 5 beautiful finds this week! Some eye candy & some fantastic recipes to try!
1) Favorite Blooms ~ These beautiful pink ranunculus photographed by one of my favorites Shay Cochrane
2) Favorite Sweet Treat ~ The Starbucks Birthday Cake Frappuccino is back! But, it’s only from April 28th – May 2nd! Disclaimer: There’s no coffee in it…it’s more of a dessert! Happy 21st Birthday Starbucks!
3) Favorite Beachy Waves ~ This mermaid hair has me missing the beach. Photo via Pinterest
4) Favorite Recipe ~ I can’t wait to try this one from justataste.com
5) Favorite Awww Moment ~ This sweet German Shepherd puppy
Hehe. He’s so cute! Next week is going to be exciting! Cinco de Mayo & Mother’s Day are coming soon! See you all Monday!