Happy Friday lovelies! I can hardly believe it’s Friday. Michael & I visited the Smokey Mountains last weekend for our 3rd anniversary & stayed through Monday which made for a very short week! Gatlinburg was beautiful! If you ever decide to visit the Smokey Mountains, I highly recommend the Old Mill restaurant for breakfast in Pigeon Forge. I would also dedicate lots of time to hiking and enjoying the stunning views. I am so excited about what is coming up next week I can hardly keep it a secret! See you dolls Monday!
1. Favorite View ~ From our Balcony (yes, it was a little chilly)
2. Favorite Shoes ~ All the Nude Pumps from Lola Shoetique
3. Favorite Sweet Treat ~ This Cotton Candy Ice Cream recipe from PassionforBaking.com
4. Favorite Living Room Design ~ I’m obsessed with this entire Black & White apartment on HomePolish.com
5. Favorite Comedic Genius ~ Melissa McCarthy on Jimmy Fallon…please watch till the end!
I hope that last one put a smile on your face! 🙂 What do you have planned this weekend? That ice cream recipe is calling my name!